Tuesday, September 7, 2010

22.5 Weeks :)

Even though we are not having a "baby shower" before baby is born, we still went and registered at Babies R US, because they gave us a $10 gift card if we did... so that is what we were doing a good majority of the day yesterday. We basically just scanned as many items as we could, but we got annoyed and crabby so we stopped at around 100 items. We also brought in a car seat we bought off of Craigslist, but because it had a recall we traded it in for a 25% off coupon at BRU. We had to use it the day of the trade in, so we left the store with a brand new travel system! It's a really nice one with added features we don't really need but they didn't have a huge selection and it was basically the only one that fit our needs. Husband really wanted this specific "baby trend" system but I put my foot down because of the handle on the car seat.. I am hoping we made a good choice and it lasts a few years and maybe even future babies, too :) 

I don't think I have a huge belly yet, but I figured I should get a picture before it does get big :)

Also, here is a picture of baby's closet so far! It's really messy because everything needs to be washed and put away.. and it looks like a lot, but most of the clothes are for next summer that we got on clearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment