Wednesday, October 13, 2010

GUESS WHAT!?

3rd TRIMESTER!!!! :)

We also had a doctors appointment today. I had the insane glucose test where I had to drink this orange stuff and then get blood work done an hour later. It wasn't nearly as bad as I expected. Hopefully I do not have gestational diabetes. Let's keep our fingers crossed! Also, we scheduled the rest of my appointments until our due date! It was actually kind of scary (and VERY exciting) to schedule the rest! We of course heard baby's heartbeat and tomorrow we have another ultrasound to check the placenta one more time and baby's size (she's measuring a tiny bit big) .. So stay tuned for all that fun stuff! :)

1 comment:

  1. I remember that glucose test...YUCK! It tasted gross and made me feel like I was going to pass out. That's one thing from my pregnancy that I didn't not forget. :) So excited for you Kels!!!!

    ReplyDelete