Tuesday, November 30, 2010

3 A.M...

It's 3 A.M. and I am sitting in the living room with a large glass of strawberry milk and a box of raisins. (Probably will regret these choices later--hehe) Just a few minutes ago I was really tired and got all comfy in my bed next to Husband... then I started thinking about how close it is to baby time and basically woke up again. Only a few more weeks!!!! I tried to drift back asleep, but every time I felt her move I started to think--I thought about the day we found out of the pregnancy, and how our emotions were all over the place... I thought about our first doctors appointment where I bawled my eyes out because I was afraid to find out there wasn't a baby in there.. Then I thought about the moment we found out it was a girl and we were in such disbelief and how things still didn't seem real yet.. next I thought about the time I was visiting my parents and I had bleeding and rushed to the E.R...Husband left work and drove 6 hours that day to be with me... It seems like SO much has happened in the past 8 months, yet it has gone by SO fast. I closed my eyes again and the only thing I could picture in my mind was placing our baby girl in her bassinet next to the bed and kissing her goodnight. That's when I decided just to get up because there was no going back to sleep!
-----
Husband keeps bringing up the fact we still need to pack a hospital bag and get the car seat in the car... so maybe we will actually do those things tomorrow (or later today).. just in case she comes a little early. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment