I'm Russian, Irish and whatever. It doesn't really matter. I only say, "I'm Russian" when I have a drink of Vodka, and I say, "I'm Irish or German" when I have a beer. Any other time, it doesn't matter. I'm American which means I am mixed up and live in a land that tries to be "Free." I'm fine with that.
Anyways, I think I had a normal childhood. I grew up in a family of four, went to a high school I thought was superior to the rest and went to a decent college in which I will receive my diploma in August. (Child Development major and Communication Disorders minor--in case you were wondering)
I married the perfect man for me last summer after we dated for 6 years! I love him so much. He graduated at the same high school and college as I, and works for a great Fortune 500 company.
I have this crazy compassionate nature which sometimes gets me in trouble... For instance, I live in a fairly small apartment with 2 dogs and a cat... but I love them :) I also love my enemies and defend them quite frequently.. (this really annoys people... lol)
Last, but not least--I love God. My favorite biblical story is Noah's Ark--it's the first story I read when I received my bible from Church. I may write about my religious philosophies every now and then, but don't get offended. I love everyone, remember my crazy compassionate nature?
Alright. This is just a little back story. Feel free to go back to Facebook if you wish.
No comments:
Post a Comment